I’ll be sharing with you the best ways to boost your FPS & Fix/Reduce Input Lag in God of War especially for Low-End PCs for the year 2022.
Best tricks to Boost FPS & Reduce Input Lag in God of War PC
Step 1: High-Performance Graphics
- Search for “Graphics Settings” in Windows 10 & enable it.
- Then, browse for the Days Gone game file and set it to “High Performance”.
Please note: If you are having any problems or find it difficult to follow this guide, then you can watch my YouTube tutorial on how to boost your FPS & fix lag issues in God of War.
Step 2: Disk Cleanup
- Open File Explorer, under Devices and drives, select the drive in which God of War is installed (usually it will be the C: drive).
- Right-click the drive > go to Properties > Click Disk Cleanup.
- After the scan is complete, select all the checkboxes and click OK.
Step 3: Power Options
- Go to Control Panel search Power Options, and click on it.
- Under Preferred plans select High Performance.
Step 4: Play in Stretched Resolution (if possible)
Step 5: Open TimerResolution
- Click on Maximum and minimize the program. Then start playing God of War.
- After you finish playing God of War, open the program and click on Default and exit the program.
Step 6: Change your In-game Settings
- Set the Frame Rate Limit to 30/60/144 (according to your monitor’s refresh rate- usually it’s 60).
- Set the View Distance according to your pc, but for a better gameplay experience, I recommend setting it to Medium.
- Set Shadows, Anti-Analising, V-sync and Motion Blur to off.
- Set Textures, Effects, Post Processing to Disabled or Low.
The file you’ll need for this tutorial (please wait):
Video Tutorial to Increase your FPS & Reduce Input Lag in God of War PC:
For more in-depth details/guide to boost your FPS in God of War PC, you can watch my YouTube video tutorial on “God of War: How to BOOST FPS, Reduce & Fix Lag in 2022 FOR LOW-END PCs” which has more tricks to increase your FPS & fix lag in God of War PC.